CONJUGATE VERBS IN ENGLISH
English Categories; All the subjects listed below have detail explanations.
Learning to use the correct tense and being able to conjugate verbs in English is very tricky.
In each of the tenses listed below we provide a detailed explanation about when you should use a particular tense and provide examples to help you understand when and how you should use it.
As always, there are exceptions to the rule, so we also provide details on how to conjugate both regular and irregular verbs.
List of English Grammer Subjects
CONDITIONALS - IF CLAUSES
- Coordinating Conjunctions
- Correlative Conjunctions
- Subordinating Conjunctions
- Transitions & Sentence Structure
- Adverbs (Function) & Adverbs of Degree
- Adverbs of Duration & Adverbs of Frequency
- Adverbs of Manner & Adverbs of Time
GERUND & INFINITIVE
DETERMINERS & QUANTIFIERS & ARTICLES
- A-AN & THE & All-Most-No & Some-Any-Every-Each
- Much-Little & Many-Few & All Determiners
- Indefinite Pronouns & Reflexive Pronouns
PREPOSITIONS & PHRASAL VERBS
- Prepositions of Place & Prepositions: At-In-On
- Prepositions of Transport & All Prepositions
- Phrasal Verbs & Prepositional Phrases-1 & Phrases-2