1. The accounts of this company (check) regularly twice a month by a strict tax expert.
2. We have to appoint someone to the exports branch, and this (do) as soon as possible.
3. Admittedly, little progress (make) in grammar till now, but by the middle of the next year all of the grammar points (deal) with.
4. No one can find an explanation over why Mr. Ertas (kill) last Monday.
5. The fridge isn't working. It (damage) during our move.
6. We were late for the conference. I think that we (inform) well in advance.
7. The tyres are quite muddy, and you can't drive a meeting like that. You (clean) them first.
8. All the goods we purchased yesterdey have defects, so they (send) back to the manufacturer right now.
9. Sam is claimed to (falsify) the accounts of the previous year.
10. Ted (award) a scholarship recently thanks to his success at school.
11. Zeynep was very anxious at the cafe for fear that someone (see) her there.
12. The movie (finish) by the time Bill remembers to turn on the tv.
13. The rival team (beat) easily, but we were just unlucky.
14. The web site TestYourEnglish. Net (receive) a high percentage of impressions every day for the last three months.
15. I (follow) the diet my doctor has prescribed for me, or I will weigh a little heavier.
Free English Tests |
Grammar Subjects |
Grammar Quizzes |
Grammar Tests |
Grammar Exam Questions |
Vocabulary Quizzes |
Matching Quizzes |
Vocabulary Tests |
Vocabulary Exam Questions |
Reading Comprehension Tests |
Reading Comprehension Questions |
Sample Cloze Tests |
Cloze Exam Questions |
Sentence Completion Tests |
Sentence Completion Exam Questions |
Free Revision Tests |
Free Practice Tests |
About TestYourEnglish.net |
Report A Problem |
Privacy & Terms
Copyright © 2006-
TestYourEnglish.NET: (Test Your English with our free english tests) - All Rights Reserved